Who We Are?
GREENFEM is a platform for diverse ecofriendly products and services which asserts zero environmental damage while supporting rural women entrepreneurs to achieve the market opportunities in diverse market ventures.
Areas of Working
- Ecological foods
- Green Products
- Eco and agroecological tourism and learnings
- Interior design, home garden and estate designing and planning
Delivering ecologically sustainable products and services range while preserving and promoting the women led entrepreneurship in an environment friendly context.
To empower the rural women entrepreneurs in the context of sustainable green productions while promoting the diverse green markets and products avenues in locally and internationally.
Grow social business in order to retain the market leadership while uplifting the living standards of rural women and men, by providing them with sustainable employment while keeping alive the local traditions of the handloom and crafts in Sri Lanka
Who We Are?
- To enhance the capacities of rural entrepreneurs focusing diverse market avenues through implementing programs and necessary initiatives.
- To market and sell green products in local, national and international market avenues.
- To implement eco and agroecology-based tourism in creative knowledge sharing platforms.
- To implement, coordinate and organize agroecology learning and exchange programs linking with relevant entities.
- To initiate organic and ecofriendly food hubs and ventures for assert the supply of nutritional food.
- To implement interior designing and garden and other home garden and estates designing and consultations
- To conduct learning and sharing programs on environment and other relevant sectors.
House of Green Products.